LOTUS X PDOX
Our second collaboration with PDOX (the underground Kendama clothing brand) premieres our newest shape called "Element"
The Element shape has proudly taken us 3 years and 14 prototypes to develop.
Our overarching goal with this shape is to make something that is extremely playable and "balanced"
Here are a few of the major changes:
• average heavy sarado (hits lunars)
• bigger stall points (stalls lock and crazy at wings)
• sharper stall points (stalls lock and slings feel smooth)
• shorter sword (quicker taps, quicker flips, and feels more 'playable')
•refined ring (flips don't get 'stuck' on hand or string)
• wider basecup hole (taps feel like they ricochet, better balanced)
The tama was entirely designed by PDOX, and features a red bottom to enhance bevel tracking
-laced up on a 10 finger string
-comes with a custom LOTUS X PDOX black bag
-comes with a LOTUS sticker